|PSF Coffee||MPIA PSF Group|
Hello and welcome to MPIA's Planet and Star Formation Coffee!
PSF Coffee is held every wednesday at 14:00 in MPIA's lecture hall!
For volunteering for slots, please contact Rich Teague (teague), Aida Ahmadi (ahmadi), or Markus Feldt (feldt) @mpia.de!
* PSF Coffee is started by an informal part. Short contributions (<= 3 slides) are allowed during this part. Such short contributions may be pre-announced or spontaneous.
* There are up to 2 slots for talks available per instance.
* Talks should not exceed ~15 minutes leaving ample time for discussion.
* Talks should focus on a single result or work in progress and contain a maximum of 6 slides (not including transitions).
* Discussion, also during talks, is strongly encouraged!
* Total time is about 60 minutes!
* PSF Coffee never gets fully canceled, but in case of no announced talks, there will be no coffee provided...
* If you drink coffee or eat cookies and are not a PhD student or visitor, a small contribution to the PSF Snacks Trust Fund is kindly requested.
Slot 1: Arianna Musso-Barcucci, MPIA - "TBD"
Slot 1: Eric Gaidos, University of Hawaii - "Better, Together: Characterizing Exoplanets by TESS+CHEOPS"
Slot 1: Paula Sarkis, MPIA - "TBD"
Slot 1: Tom Herbst, MPIA - "Tips for Talks: Maximizing Impact"
Slot 1: Richard Teague, MPIA - "TBD"