MPIA Summer Conference
- Beginn: 03.06.2019
- Ende: 07.06.2019
- Vortragende(r): Virginie Faramaz, Miriam Keppler, Anna Penzlin, Bertram Bitsch, J. J. Zanazzi, Evgeni Grishin et al
- Ort: Haus der Astronomie
- Gastgeber: Thomas K. Henning, Trifon Trifonov, Marina Sussanna Gilke, Sebastian Marino, Sofia Savvidou, Marcelo Barraza, Camille Bergez
The conference aims to bring together experts and students working in the field of extrasolar planets and planetary dynamics. We hope to discuss variety of dynamical problems such as:
- Detection, characterization and stability of multiple planet systems
- Resonant and near-resonant pairs and chains
- Secular dynamics
- Three-dimensional structure and Lidov-Kozai mechanisms
- Formation and stability of S- and P- type planets in binaries
- Post-MS evolution of multiple planet systems
- Solar system dynamics, etc.
The venue will be at the Haus der Astronomie at the Max-Planck Institute for Astronomy (MPIA), Heidelberg, Germany. This conference is partially supported by the FOR 2544 program DFG Forschergruppe "Blue Planets around Red Stars".