Science Media Service
The Science Media Service (SMS) supports the researchers of the MPIA with media of various kinds. It also promotes communication within the MPIA and with public relations at the Max Planck Society (MPG) headquarters.
The services of the Library and the Graphics Department are run as independent subunits of the SMS. The SMS group reports directly to the executive management.
This results in the following range of activities for the SMS:
- Graphics Department
- Web pages
- Annual reports
- Analysis of press reports
- Internal announcements and news
- Maintenance of preprint screens
- Support of the scientific coordinator of the executive management
- Individual special public relations activities